FEE CONCESSION / SCHOLARSHIP
- E.B.C. Concession :
FEG Concession :
B.C. free ship :
Girls seeking admission in F Y J. C. / S. Y J. C. are eligible for concession in fees from government (upto 3rd child & 15 years domicile of Maharashtra)
Wards of primary teacher / secondary teacher / Jr. college teacher and freedom fighters are eligible for concession in fees. They are requested to contact the office.
(income above Rs. One lakh of parents for SC / ST)
- B. C. free ship form.
- Caste certificate from competent authority.
- Previous exam mark sheet, 2 xerox copies with attestation.
- Income certificate original copy & one xerox copy
For OBC/ SBC/ VJNT, DT
G. O. I. Scholarship :
(Income above Rs. 65,290/- only for OBC / SBC / VJNT / DT)
Income certificate and non creamy layer certificate must for OBC / SBC / VJNT/DT
- Scholarship form from college.
- Caste certificate from competent authority with 2 attested xerox copies.
- Previous exam mark-sheet 2 xerox copies with attestation.
- Original income certificate & its xerox.
(income below Rs. 99,999/- for SC/ST student)
Students Welfare Scheme :
(income below Rs. 65290/- for OBC / SBC / VAT DT)
Government Scholarships -
The present schemes are beneficial for Jr. College students. For more details contact to the office.
- National Merit Scholarship
- State Government open merit scholarship.
- Merit Scholarship for the children of primary & secondary school teachers.
- Scholarship for the physically handicapped.
- Scholarship for the children of freedom fighter.
- E.B.C. Merit Scholarship.
- Scholarship for Physics & Maths subjects.
- Public School Scholarship.
- Scholarship for bright and deserving student in rural area upto Std. XII 10) Fee concession for Ex-Servicemen.
- CIDCO stipend.